The beautifully handcrafted carving brass kamadhenu cow with calf set. Its saddle is artistically decorated with the colorful details. The word Kamadhenu means divine bovine-goddess in Hindu mythology as the mother of all cows. She is a miraculous ”cow of plenty” who provides her owner whatever he desires.
Kamdhenu Cow | Golden Brass Idol
- Symbol of Abundance and Prosperity: Kamdhenu, often referred to as the “cow of plenty,” is believed to fulfill the wishes and desires of the devotees. Having a Kamdhenu Cow statue in homes or businesses is thought to attract wealth and prosperity.
- Veneration of Cows: In Hinduism, cows are highly revered and considered sacred animals. Keeping a Kamdhenu Cow statue is a way to show reverence and respect to cows as a symbol of divinity and purity.
- Fulfilling Wishes: Devotees believe that praying to the Kamdhenu Cow and seeking its blessings can lead to the fulfillment of wishes and desires, especially related to material and spiritual well-being.
- Positive Energy and Protection: Like other sacred symbols, Kamdhenu Cow statues are thought to emit positive energy and protect the space they are placed in from negative influences.
- Connection to Agriculture: In rural areas, Kamdhenu Cow statues are often associated with agriculture and farming. They are seen as symbols of fertility, and farmers may believe that having such a statue can bring abundant crops and prosperity to their fields.
Item may vary slightly from the picture shown above, the colour or shape might be slightly different