- Devotional Practices: For Hindus who follow Shaivism (the sect that worships Shiva as the primary deity), having a Shiv statue serves as a focal point for their devotional practices
- Seeking Blessings: Many Hindus believe that worshiping Lord Shiva with sincerity and devotion can lead to blessings, protection, and divine grace. People may seek various blessings, such as spiritual growth, mental peace, good health, and success in endeavors.
- Removal of Obstacles: Shiva is often called the “Destroyer of Obstacles.” Devotees believe that worshiping Shiva can help overcome challenges and obstacles in life, both material and spiritual.
- Dissolution of Ego: The worship of Shiva is also seen as a means to dissolve one’s ego and attachments, helping individuals move towards self-realization and liberation (moksha) from the cycle of birth and death (samsara).
- Harmony and Balance: Shiva is depicted as having a tranquil and meditative demeanor. Having a Shiv statue in the home or place of worship is believed to promote a sense of peace, harmony, and balance in the environment.
Disclaimer: As this product is handcrafted and hand-painted, there might be a slight colour and design variation which is natural and hence makes the product unique.